Why does my canon printer say offline in Windows 10?
Canon printers are one of the most common printers we see in most of the educational as well as corporate sectors. Canon has undoubtedly fueled the growth in the digital printing market. But sometimes, the best of the best might also not favor your luck when you are in a hassle and your canon printer keeps showing offline consistently.
Therefore, keep reading this article till the end to figure out and avoid such tiny time consuming issues from occurring with your printer.
Why Does My Canon Printer Say Offline?
Printers may go offline for a number of reasons. Unpredictably it can either be a technical issue or just a minor aborted setting. If your printer is set to off-line to save power, then you should change the setting. The issue can also take place if you are connecting your printer to a different network, or hooking it up to a different computer.
If your canon printer still says offline, make sure the USB cable is properly installed on both the computer and the printer. If the computer is not recognizing the printer, try to restart your computer. If it still fails to recognize, you may need to re-install the printer drivers.
Fix Canon Printer showing offline in windows 10
- Head over and click on the start menu by right clicking once and search “printers”
- An option of “Devices and printers” will appear on your screen right above the control panel.
- Click on it and expand the screen once it opens. This screen should show the name of your default printer, which might be check-marked to show It’s the default one.
- Now, right click on the name of your default printer and go to the printer and properties option. And then left click on the ports tab at the top.
- Your default port might be already check marked. Use your scroller to find it and click on the selected port.
- Left click on the configure port button, and underneath SNMP status enabled you will see the mark checked. Now you have to uncheck this mark and click OK.
- You are done with the settings. Now you can restart your devices and check the functioning of your printer by printing a sample sheet
That was all of it.
Canon Printer Saying Offline
It’s one of the most common issues pertaining in majority of printers, but it is more likely to be fixed manually as it may happen because of multiple reasons as mentioned above. To get it fixed, you can try restarting your device and check whether or not the connection is stable. But if it doesn’t work out then we clearly got you covered in the above mentioned steps.
We at “Printer IT Help” have mastered the art of resolving each and every issue as well as queries related to printers with our expertise and well experienced team of experts. So feel free to rely on us and let us have this opportunity get you rid of all those troublesome printer problems.
Canon Printer Installation Support Articles
- Canon Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10Why does my canon printer say offline in Windows 10? Canon printers are one of the most common printers we see in most of the educational as well as corporate…
- Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFiHow to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Laptop or Computer using WiFi? Canon TS3122 is one of the best creations of the best Canon, which is an all-in-one multifunction inkjet…
- Connect My Canon Wireless PrinterHow Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer & Fix Related Issues? Canon printers are among the top mentions when someone searches for the best printers. Their unmatched durability and…
- Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop using WiFiHow To Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop using WiFi Not only Canon Pixma printers but connecting the printer of any company can be a pretty perplexing process, especially when…
- Connect Canon Printer to Computer, Phone or WiFiHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer, Phone or WiFi Connecting a canon printer to a laptop is not a difficult task to accomplish. All you need to do is…