How To Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop using WiFi
Not only Canon Pixma printers but connecting the printer of any company can be a pretty perplexing process, especially when you’re new to the printers and computers. So without further talking, let’s straight away get to those steps.
How to Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop
- Switch your canon printer off.
- Now you need a USB cable and connect its square end to your printer.
- Connect the other end with your laptop.
- Once that’s done, boot your laptop or computer.
- Now go to the settings and click on “Devices”.
- Go to “Printers and Scanners”.
- Click on the plus “+” icon appearing on the screen.
- That’s all. Now just follow the on-screen instructions to connect your canon Pixma printer.
How to Connect Canon Pixma Printer to WiFi
Before we begin with the process, you need to ensure that both your Canon Pixma printer and laptop are switched on. First of all, press the home button of your printer by heading towards the control panel of your printer.
- After that select the option of WLAN setup. To do that, use the up and down keys.
- Now go to the functional button, which should be appearing on the left side of the control panel.
- Once the connection is established, the WiFi light on your printer will begin blinking.
- And now your printer will start looking for the access points available nearby.
- Now for a few seconds, you have to press and hold the button of stop and reset for a short time.
- Next, choose the standard setup and then press “Ok”.
- Your Canon Pixma printer will now start searching for the devices close to it.
- Now with the help of arrow keys, you will have to choose the access points.
- In case your printer is unable to find the network, press the left function button.
- Once it’s done, you have to type in the network key of your WiFi and press done.
- And there you are. That’s it. Now to finish up the process of connecting your canon Pixma printer to WiFi, press the left function key on the control panel.
In case, you still can’t connect your printer to WiFi or laptop, then there is barely any option better than reaching out to experts.
Speaking of experts, we at “Printer IT Help” come with a wide team of experts assisting you to connect your Canon Pixma printer to WiFi and laptop in the simplest manner. Not only that, but we offer plenty of services to help you eliminate your printers’ problems. Get in touch now.
Cannon Printer Support Articles
- Canon Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10Why does my canon printer say offline in Windows 10? Canon printers are one of the most common printers we see in most of the educational as well as corporate…
- Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFiHow to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Laptop or Computer using WiFi? Canon TS3122 is one of the best creations of the best Canon, which is an all-in-one multifunction inkjet…
- Connect My Canon Wireless PrinterHow Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer & Fix Related Issues? Canon printers are among the top mentions when someone searches for the best printers. Their unmatched durability and…
- Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop using WiFiHow To Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop using WiFi Not only Canon Pixma printers but connecting the printer of any company can be a pretty perplexing process, especially when…
- Connect Canon Printer to Computer, Phone or WiFiHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer, Phone or WiFi Connecting a canon printer to a laptop is not a difficult task to accomplish. All you need to do is…
- How to Connect Your Canon Printer to WiFi?Connect Your Canon Printer to WiFi – Covering All Major Canon Models Connecting a canon printer to WiFi has always been a task for people who are new to these…
- Connect Canon Printer to LaptopHow to Connect Your Canon Printer to Laptop? Canon printers are among the favorites when it comes to print documents in an office or high-quality photos for a project. Whether…
- How Do You Connect a Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?How Do You Connect a Canon Printer to Wi-Fi? How Do You Connect a Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?Wireless printers offer better usage options than wired printers but several people find…
- Connect Canon Printer to LaptopHow Do I Connect My Canon Printer to My Laptop? Printers nowadays have become a vital part of every workspace. From inscribing, reprinting, and Xeroxing, everything is just a few…
- How to Add Your Canon Printer to IMAC?A Step-by-Step Guide to Add Your Canon Printer to IMAC The thought of setting up a printer can feel intimidating at times. But, once you are able to understand the…