How to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Laptop or Computer using WiFi?
Canon TS3122 is one of the best creations of the best Canon, which is an all-in-one multifunction inkjet printer and is more adept at getting the job done. In case you have also got one for yourself, and are wondering how to connect Canon ts3122 printer to WiFi and PC, stress no more, we at “Printer IT Help” have got you all covered.
In this article, we will be delving deep into those few of the simple steps that can help you connect your Canon TS3122 to WiFi, laptop, or computer.
HOW TO CONNECT CANON TS3122 PRINTER TO WIFI?
- First off, you’ve to ensure that the printer is switched on.
- In case a green light starts blinking on your printer, press the stop button.
- Once the blinking light become solid, press and hold the direct button on your Canon TS3122 for about 2-3 seconds.
- On the small digital screen of the printer, you will now see an icon of “wireless” blinking.
- After that, head to this official website of Canon in order to download and install the drivers for your Canon TS3122 printer.
- After getting done with the drivers, you will now have to run the driver software of the canon on your PC.
- Once it’s started, you have to click on the start setup. The installation process can be a bit time-consuming, so be patient.
- After completion, choose the place of residence and click on “Next”.
Now You Will Be Asked For The Wireless Settings.
- Select and deactivate the block.
- You’ll now come across the option of the “check connection” method on your screen. From there you should be able to see the name of your printer and WiFi. Press “Yes”.
- Enter the password of your network and your Canon TS3122 will now be installed on your PC with WiFi settings.
HOW TO CONNECT CANON TS322 PRINTER TO WIFI?
USB and parallel cables are the most common serial/parallel cables used in connecting a Canon TS3122 to a laptop. Here is a quick breakdown of the methods: –
Using the latest plug-and-play technology, Canon TS3122 is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
To connect Canon TS3122 to your laptop, you need to install the latest driver for Canon TS3122 on your computer. You can download the latest driver for Canon TS3122 from the official website of Canon. Once you have downloaded the driver, unzip it and double-click the Setup.exe file to install the driver.
In case you are still not able to get the hang of how to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to the computer and WiFi, then reaching out to the experts is the only option you are now left with.
We at “Printer IT Help” are more than happy to assist you to set up your Canon TS3122 printer. Not only that, we provide a wide array of services regardless of the printer’s brand. That said, feel free to connect with us right now and let our technicians help you out.
Canon Printer Installation Support Articles
- How to Connect a Canon Printer to a LaptopPrinters are used in homes, offices, and schools as printing is a necessary task there. So, after buying a Canon printer or any other printer, you think about the ways…
- What to Do If Your Canon Printer Won’t Connect to the Wi-FiPrinters are very useful machines but just like every machine out there, they often cause problems. Wireless printers definitely make your printing tasks easier but connecting them to the Wi-Fi…
- Why your Canon Printer is Not Printing ProperlyCanon printers are known for their splendid print qualities and the fact that they are very durable. As printers are also technical devices, you’re most likely to face major and…
- How to Connect a Canon Printer to ComputerCanon is one of the best printer manufacturers in the world and is considered the best for photo printing. Buying a Canon printer means you’re getting a cost-effective option to…
- How to Set Up Your Canon PrinterSo, you’ve just bought a new printer and can’t seem to find the perfect way to connect it to your computer or laptop? This is a common situation faced by…