This is How You Can Connect Your Epson Printer to Wireless Router
If you’ve got an Epson printer in your home or office, and are coming across several stumbling blocks while connecting it to your new or existing wireless router, you’re not the only one. It’s very common to encounter issues like these, especially when it’s the first time you’re going to set up your Epson printer. Not only the Epson printer, but such issues can crop up with the printer of any brand.
Putting it all aside, let’s just talk about the solution. If you’re someone trying to figure out “how do I connect my Epson printer to a new wireless router” lately on the web, below we have laid out a step-by-step easy guide that is sure to let you connect your Epson printer to the router with ease. So, without further ado, let’s have a look at these steps.
Before getting started, you need to make sure that you’re aware of the things mentioned below.
- Type of connection your Epson printer uses. Is it Ethernet or wireless connection?
- Make sure you know the correct password and network name.
- Also, you must ensure you’ve installed the printer setup utility for the Epson printer.
Now, let’s straight away jump into the steps of how you can connect an Epson printer to a new wireless router.
- Switch your printer on, press the “home” icon, and select “Control Panel”.
- Select the WiFi setup using the arrow keys, and then choose “WiFi Setup Wizard”.
- Once it’s done searching, choose your network.
- Once your network appears, click on it, and enter the right password.
And, Voila!That’s all you needed to do. In case you’re still not able to connect your Epson printer with a new wireless router, go through the steps given below.
Make sure the following things were correct during the time you were trying to connect your printer.
- Check whether or not the network name or the password you entered was correct.
- You need to be sure there are zero interfaces between your devices.
- Lastly, you need to check whether you installed the right drivers for your printer or not.
So, this was pretty much all you needed to know about the process. If you’ve still not found your answer for “How do I connect my Epson printer to a new wireless router”, then don’t worry, we at “Printer IT Help” have got you covered.
Renowned for our quick and quality services, we at “Printer IT Help” have got your back for all issues pertaining to your printer. We have a wide team of professionals holding a plethora of experience, which enables them to provide you with the most efficacious solutions to your problems. Moreover, our services are cost-effective and time-efficient. So, feel free to reach us out, we’ll be more than happy to help.