Easy Guide to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi
It has been almost two decades since a renowned brand like Epson has been addressing several needs of homes, businesses, and commercial enterprises with their printers. But when it comes to setting an Epson printer to Mac, things get really difficult. If you’re someone who has recently got a wireless printer, you are likely going to come across some of the teeny-tiny issues and confusion that most of the new users face.
But don’t you worry, following are all the necessary steps to connect your Epson printer to Wi-Fi. Take a look.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi
- The very first step for connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi will be turning your Epson printer on.
- Now, you are supposed to press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- You will see some given arrow buttons on your printer screen or nearby the screen. Using those arrow buttons, select Wi-Fi Setup. And then press OK.
- Keep the OK pressed on until you see the selection successful. Then you have to select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press OK.
- Once your printer starts looking out for nearby networks, it will list the available ones on the screen. Among those you have to choose the network, you want to connect it to.
- Now, enter your network password on the screen and wait until it connects. Once the network is connected you will see the WiFi icon appearing on the top of the control panel screen.
- Your Epson printer has now been successfully connected to the Wi-Fi.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi Router
- Open the control panel of your printer and navigate to the settings screen.
- Click on the “Network settings” or “Network Connection” option on your settings screen.
- Now, you have to select “Wireless setup assistant” or “Network setup”
- Then select your name for the Wi-Fi network which is the SSID and select the key. You will find the required information on the back of the modem or on the booklet that came along.
Connect Epson Printer to WiFi using WPS
With the help of Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS), you can easily connect your printer to any network without having to enter the password. In that case, you have to press the WPS button on the modem for a couple of seconds and once you see the color of the light on the modem changing, your printer is successfully connected to the router. And by now you are all set to begin printing.
People who are new to the printers often find themselves entwined in similar kinds of situations. It is absolutely normal to experience minor perplexities and complications while connecting the printer of any company with the WiFi.
And that’s exactly what we are here for. We at “Printer IT Help” are here resolve all your printer-related issues and queries with absolute effectiveness as our experts hold a multitude of expertise in the field and can provide you with the best solutions in no time. Get in Touch.
Epson Printer Installation Support Articles
- Connect Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessly? By successfully catering to the needs of commercial enterprises, Epson’s wide range of printers and peripherals has always been a frontrunner in avant-garde…
- Fix Your Offline Epson PrinterFix Your Offline Epson Printer: Top 2 Methods If you have been wondering “why is my Epson printer offline”, you’re not the only one. There can be manifold reasons why…
- Connect Epson Printer to MacHow to Connect Your Epson Printer to Mac? So you have got an Epson printer and are wondering how to connect it with a Mac. It’s okay; you’re not the…
- Connect Epson Printer to Wi-FiEasy Guide to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi It has been almost two decades since a renowned brand like Epson has been addressing several needs of homes, businesses, and commercial…
- Connect Epson Printers to WiFiHow to Connect Epson Printers to WiFi? Epson has been producing many multi-dimensional printers as well as peripherals over the years. These have been immensely helpful in providing us with…
- Connect Epson Printer to LaptopHow to Connect Epson Printer to Laptop? Epson is one of the leading brands that manufacture top-quality printers. The printers manufactured by Epson are full of features and offer unmatched…
- How Do I Connect My Epson Printer to A New Wireless Router?This is How You Can Connect Your Epson Printer to Wireless Router If you’ve got an Epson printer in your home or office, and are coming across several stumbling blocks…