How Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer & Fix Related Issues?
Canon printers are among the top mentions when someone searches for the best printers. Their unmatched durability and high performance is the reason why people prefer buying them. But, in this age of technology, several people face a lot of issues while connecting or using their printers. Hence, we’re going to discuss some of the common issues with their solutions in this article. So let’s begin with the first issue, which is how exactly you connect your Canon wireless printer.
To connect your wireless Canon printer to Windows, follow these steps:
- First, make sure that your Canon printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Then, commence the process by downloading the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Open the downloaded file and install the driver on your laptop by following the steps carefully.
- Once you’re done with the installation, open the Control Panel and look for “Devices And Printers” there.
- You’ll see the option “Add Printer” there and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- That’s how you will successfully connect your wireless Canon printer to Windows. Now let’s look at some other issues faced commonly by Canon printer users.
How Do You Get Your Canon Printer Back Online?
The most common reason behind this problem is your printer working in offline mode. Let’s take a look at the steps required to fix this issue:
- Open the “Control Panel” select “Hardware and Sound” from the list of options that appear on the screen.
- You’ll find “Devices and Printers” on the window opened after double-clicking on Hardware and Sound.
- You’ll see your printer there, right-click on it and you’ll see the option “See what’s printing” there.
- On the top-left of the screen, you’ll see the option “Printer”, click on it and you’ll see “Use printer offline” there.
- Check if this option is unchecked or not. If it is checked, remove the tick mark and save the settings which will solve this problem.
How Do I Reset My Canon Printer To Factory Settings?
When you can’t get rid of a specific problem related to your Canon printer, you should reset or restore the device completely to get it fixed. Follow the steps below:
- Press “Setup” on your Canon printer.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate till you reach “Device settings”, press OK to select that.
- Select the “Reset setting” option from the list and then press OK.
- Now, choose “Reset all” from the list, and select “Yes” when prompted.
Then, your printer settings will be restored to factory settings.
To get rid of all those bothersome issues pertaining to your wireless Canon printer, feel free to consult “Printer IT Help“. We are adept to provide time-efficient and cost-effective solutions to anyone facing difficulties while connecting a printer to Wi-Fi, adding it to Mac, Chromebook, or Windows, and also those cases where the printing is not printing at all. Let’s Connect Right Now.
Cannon Printer Support Articles
- How to Connect a Canon Printer to a LaptopPrinters are used in homes, offices, and schools as printing is a necessary task there. So, after buying a Canon printer or any other printer, you think about the ways…
- What to Do If Your Canon Printer Won’t Connect to the Wi-FiPrinters are very useful machines but just like every machine out there, they often cause problems. Wireless printers definitely make your printing tasks easier but connecting them to the Wi-Fi…
- Why your Canon Printer is Not Printing ProperlyCanon printers are known for their splendid print qualities and the fact that they are very durable. As printers are also technical devices, you’re most likely to face major and…
- How to Connect a Canon Printer to ComputerCanon is one of the best printer manufacturers in the world and is considered the best for photo printing. Buying a Canon printer means you’re getting a cost-effective option to…
- How to Set Up Your Canon PrinterSo, you’ve just bought a new printer and can’t seem to find the perfect way to connect it to your computer or laptop? This is a common situation faced by…
- Out Prints From a Chromebook using Canon PrinterHow to Use Your Canon Printer to Take Out Prints From a Chromebook Gone are the times when you were only able to take out prints from a laptop or…
- Effective Methods when Your Canon Printer Goes OfflineThree Effective Methods to Use If Your Canon Printer Goes Offline Canon is a renowned printer manufacturer that is popular for its top-graded and durable printers. But, just like any…
- Connect Canon Printer to ChromebookHow to Connect a Canon Printer to a Chromebook? Gone are the days when we had to rely on limited printing options that neither had the ability to produce quality…
- Ways through Which You Can Connect a Printer to Your ComputerWith time passing by, technology is coming up with new ways to make your life better than it was before. The same is the case with printers which are crucial…
- Connect My Canon Wireless PrinterHow Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer? Printers are one of the essential devices these days but using them might not be straightforward for everyone. It’s true that older…