How Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer & Fix Related Issues?
Canon printers are among the top mentions when someone searches for the best printers. Their unmatched durability and high performance is the reason why people prefer buying them. But, in this age of technology, several people face a lot of issues while connecting or using their printers. Hence, we’re going to discuss some of the common issues with their solutions in this article. So let’s begin with the first issue, which is how exactly you connect your Canon wireless printer.
To connect your wireless Canon printer to Windows, follow these steps:
- First, make sure that your Canon printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Then, commence the process by downloading the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Open the downloaded file and install the driver on your laptop by following the steps carefully.
- Once you’re done with the installation, open the Control Panel and look for “Devices And Printers” there.
- You’ll see the option “Add Printer” there and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- That’s how you will successfully connect your wireless Canon printer to Windows. Now let’s look at some other issues faced commonly by Canon printer users.
How Do You Get Your Canon Printer Back Online?
The most common reason behind this problem is your printer working in offline mode. Let’s take a look at the steps required to fix this issue:
- Open the “Control Panel” select “Hardware and Sound” from the list of options that appear on the screen.
- You’ll find “Devices and Printers” on the window opened after double-clicking on Hardware and Sound.
- You’ll see your printer there, right-click on it and you’ll see the option “See what’s printing” there.
- On the top-left of the screen, you’ll see the option “Printer”, click on it and you’ll see “Use printer offline” there.
- Check if this option is unchecked or not. If it is checked, remove the tick mark and save the settings which will solve this problem.
How Do I Reset My Canon Printer To Factory Settings?
When you can’t get rid of a specific problem related to your Canon printer, you should reset or restore the device completely to get it fixed. Follow the steps below:
- Press “Setup” on your Canon printer.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate till you reach “Device settings”, press OK to select that.
- Select the “Reset setting” option from the list and then press OK.
- Now, choose “Reset all” from the list, and select “Yes” when prompted.
Then, your printer settings will be restored to factory settings.
To get rid of all those bothersome issues pertaining to your wireless Canon printer, feel free to consult “Printer IT Help“. We are adept to provide time-efficient and cost-effective solutions to anyone facing difficulties while connecting a printer to Wi-Fi, adding it to Mac, Chromebook, or Windows, and also those cases where the printing is not printing at all. Let’s Connect Right Now.
Cannon Printer Support Articles
- Canon Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10Why does my canon printer say offline in Windows 10? Canon printers are one of the most common printers we see in most of the educational as well as corporate…
- Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFiHow to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Laptop or Computer using WiFi? Canon TS3122 is one of the best creations of the best Canon, which is an all-in-one multifunction inkjet…
- Connect My Canon Wireless PrinterHow Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer & Fix Related Issues? Canon printers are among the top mentions when someone searches for the best printers. Their unmatched durability and…
- Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop using WiFiHow To Connect Canon Pixma Printer to Laptop using WiFi Not only Canon Pixma printers but connecting the printer of any company can be a pretty perplexing process, especially when…
- Connect Canon Printer to Computer, Phone or WiFiHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer, Phone or WiFi Connecting a canon printer to a laptop is not a difficult task to accomplish. All you need to do is…
- How to Connect Your Canon Printer to WiFi?Connect Your Canon Printer to WiFi – Covering All Major Canon Models Connecting a canon printer to WiFi has always been a task for people who are new to these…
- Connect Canon Printer to LaptopHow to Connect Your Canon Printer to Laptop? Canon printers are among the favorites when it comes to print documents in an office or high-quality photos for a project. Whether…
- How Do You Connect a Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?How Do You Connect a Canon Printer to Wi-Fi? How Do You Connect a Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?Wireless printers offer better usage options than wired printers but several people find…
- Connect Canon Printer to LaptopHow Do I Connect My Canon Printer to My Laptop? Printers nowadays have become a vital part of every workspace. From inscribing, reprinting, and Xeroxing, everything is just a few…
- How to Add Your Canon Printer to IMAC?A Step-by-Step Guide to Add Your Canon Printer to IMAC The thought of setting up a printer can feel intimidating at times. But, once you are able to understand the…