How to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessly?
By successfully catering to the needs of commercial enterprises, Epson’s wide range of printers and peripherals has always been a frontrunner in avant-garde technology, guaranteeing inimitable brand value and superior quality.
From assembling to connecting, tiny issues may crop up in any machine. And sometimes, honestly going through a manual can even put you in confusion and you might wonder about where to begin from. Connecting an Epson printer wirelessly is super easy but sometimes its execution may be a bit confusing. Therefore, we have stated some easy steps to do so.
How to Connect an Epson Printer to a Computer Wirelessly?
- Open your computer and run a browser. Access [Epson.sn] in the browser
- Install the driver of your printer on your device.
- Now, in the printer panel go to the settings option. Select network settings and press OK.
- Select the WiFi setup and then the Wi-Fi auto-connect.
The next step is to operate your computer. On your device screen, you will see several prompts appearing. Select next on them and click OK. After that, the name of your printer will appear on the screen. If the wifi symbol on your printer blinks, it means it is connected.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer using WiFi?
- First, you have to turn your Epson printer on.
- Then press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- Now using the arrow button, select Wi-Fi Setup. Then press OK.
- After selection, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press OK again.
- Choose the network name on the screen after searching.
- Enter the password of your network password then press OK.
- Your printer has been connected to Wi-Fi successfully.
How to Connect an Epson Printer to a Computer?
Before starting to connect your Epson printer to the computer, you have to download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Then agree to the End-User License Agreement and click Next.
- Click Install and then Finish.
- Select the name of your printer and then click Next.
- Select the Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- Select Agree, and again click Next.
- Click OK when you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message.
- If you’re creating a new user account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, and then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new printer with an existing account, then select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add and close.
That was all.
We at “Printer IT Help” have come up with several such easy solutions to all your printer-related problems. Get in touch to avail the most cost-effective solutions and services for your printer. Regardless of your printer’s manufacturer and model, our team of technicians can help you better.
Epson Printer Installation Support Articles
- How to Connect an Epson Printer to WiFiPrinters are very useful devices and can be seen in almost every office and home. With the introduction of wireless printers, getting prints is now an easier task as there…
- How to Setup an Epson PrinterSo, you just bought an Epson printer, but now you’re looking forward to installing it on your PC or laptop. Printers are useful machines but need to be appropriately set…
- Ways through Which You Can Connect a Printer to Your ComputerWith time passing by, technology is coming up with new ways to make your life better than it was before. The same is the case with printers which are crucial…
- Connect Canon Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer Wirelessly ? Computers and printers have an endless connection. Whether it’s in the corporate sector or some other, time has witnessed the fact…
- Epson Printer is Not Printing BlackWhy My Epson Printer is Not Printing Black? Epson Printers are a renowned source of printers and peripherals that have made it into the market long ago and are still…