Add Your Printer to Computer Effortlessly: Simple Steps
If you’re trying to figure out “how do I add a printer to my computer”, a plenty of questions must have been hovering in your mind. And it’s common because not all of us are well-versed with the technology, especially when it comes to adding a printer to your computer. However, the steps involved in the process are not much complicated, but sometimes things become pretty perplexing when we’re completely clues about such things.
We all expect things to work right after when we unbox them, but that’s not the case withal your device. But don’t you worry anymore because we have got you covered with the simple steps involved in the process. So, without further ado, let’s take a deep dive into these steps.
One of the most common ways to add a printer to your compute is by establishing a USB connection. So, let’s take a look at the steps involved in it first.
Connecting Printer to Your PC Using USB Cable
- Connect USB cable to both printer and computer and switch them on.
- No, head to the setting and open “Printer & Scanners”.
- If you can see your printer appearing on the screen, click on it and go the instructions on screen.
- If you’re unable to see your printer, click on “my device is not listed”.
- Your computer will troubleshoot the problem and provide you with the solution.
If you’re still coming across problems in figuring out how to add printer to computer, visit your manufacturer’s website and make sure right drivers for your printers are installed. This should fix the problem.
Now let’s take a look at how you can add a wireless printer to your computer. This is something in which most novice printer users struggle with. So make sure you have followed every step with a close eye.
How to Add a Wireless Printer to Your Computer?
- In order to enter the setup, you’ll have to use that small screen of your printer.
- Once you’ve entered, choose the WiFI network.
- You’ll be asked your SSID. To find that out, go to your WiFi icon in the taskbar of your PC.
- Now enter your password to establish the connection.
In some case, you need to establish a USB connection between computer and printer to install the software. But that’s very rare. You probably won’t have to do much. Your printer should be available there in the “Printer and Scanners” section and should be ready to connect.
That said, we hope going through the steps mentioned above would allow you to end your research on “how to add a printer to my computer”. In case you’re still finding it complex to connect the devices, feel free to reach us out.
We at “Printer IT Help” come with a team of highly experienced professionals that are there to help you to figure out your problems in no time. Established with an aim to let our customers eliminate the hassle to make their experience smooth and speedy, our services are sure to leave you impressed. So, put an end to your research on how you add a printer to your printer and contact us right now.