Printers are very useful devices and can be seen in almost every office and home. With the introduction of wireless printers, getting prints is now an easier task as there are no cables involved, and you can connect multiple devices to it. Bringing an Epson wireless printer to the home creates a feeling of excitement but connecting the Epson printer to a computer can be a daunting task. So, if you need to set up your Epson printer on your PC with Windows you need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your Epson printer, press the Home button, and open the control panel.
- Use the navigation keys to reach the Wi-Fi setup option and press “OK” to start the process.
- Press OK continuously until you reach the Wi-Fi setup Wizard.
- As you reach the option,
- Press OK again to start the Wi-Fi network scanning process.
- Once you do that, you’ll see a list of all available wireless networks to connect your printer.
- Choose the network you want to connect to and you’ll be prompted to enter the password.
- Wait for a while and you see the confirmation message.
- Exit the Wizard by pressing the OK button and it will connect your Epson printer to your wireless network.
If you want to set up your wireless Epson printer to a Mac, follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to search for “Epson Connect” from the printer setup utility application.
- Download the application, run it, and press “Continue” to proceed further.
- By pressing “Agree” to accept the license agreement and click “Continue” to proceed further.
- Install the application and click on “Agree” to accept their terms and conditions.
- Select the product from the list that you see and press “Next”.
- Then, you’ll have to register the printer by clicking on “Printer Registration”.
- As you’ll be prompted by the setup, follow the instructions, and proceed further until you reach the “creating an account” option.
- Then, you’ll need to select “Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print”.
- You’ll see that your Epson printer has been connected to “Epson Connect”.
If you find out that your Epson printer is not connected, you must look for these things:
- Make sure that your wireless printer is close to the Wi-Fi router.
- If there’s a connection issue, disable the Firewall and Antivirus.
- Type the password carefully.
- If your PC or laptop is not able to establish a connection with the wireless printer, try connecting it to any other device.
If all of the above-mentioned things are working fine, do a Factory Reset, and reset the printer settings.
If you’re facing any kind of issue and typing “how to connect an Epson printer to a computer” on a search engine but can’t get any solutions, you can seek help from “Printer IT Help”. It is a team of professionals that behold all expertise to work on printers and adept to give you the best solutions.
Epson Printer Support Articles
- Epson printer not printing wirelesslyWhy is my Epson printer not printing wirelessly Epson printers are some of the best on the market that give value for money. You get more printouts with cartridges, and they have more clarity compared…
- How to Connect an Epson Printer to WiFiPrinters are very useful devices and can be seen in almost every office and home. With the introduction of wireless printers, getting prints is now an easier task as there are no cables involved, and…
- How to Setup an Epson PrinterSo, you just bought an Epson printer, but now you’re looking forward to installing it on your PC or laptop. Printers are useful machines but need to be appropriately set up and installed; otherwise, you’ll…
- Ways through Which You Can Connect a Printer to Your ComputerWith time passing by, technology is coming up with new ways to make your life better than it was before. The same is the case with printers which are crucial devices in almost every workplace…
- Connect Canon Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer Wirelessly ? Computers and printers have an endless connection. Whether it’s in the corporate sector or some other, time has witnessed the fact from long ago how printers…
- Epson Printer is Not Printing BlackWhy My Epson Printer is Not Printing Black? Epson Printers are a renowned source of printers and peripherals that have made it into the market long ago and are still in demand because of their…
- How to Get Epson Printer OnlineThe question “why does my Epson printer keep going offline” is pretty common, and not only happens with the Epson printer, the issues can pertain to any printer brand whether you own Canon printer, HP…
- Connect Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessly? By successfully catering to the needs of commercial enterprises, Epson’s wide range of printers and peripherals has always been a frontrunner in avant-garde technology, guaranteeing inimitable brand value…