You’ll come across multiple printer brands that offer good-quality durable printers. Epson is one of those brands that makes wireless printers that have excellent printing quality and a simple working mechanism. However, many users face difficulty in connecting their printer to the Wi-Fi router before making it work conveniently and smoothly. If you’re one of them and wondering how to connect your Epson printer to a Wi-Fi router, you can proceed further.
Before we get to the steps of connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi router, you must make sure that the following things have already been checked out:
- You know the name of the network and the password.
- You’ve set up your Epson printer via a wireless or ethernet connection.
- The Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility is already installed.
You can follow these steps if you’re using Windows 10:
- Begin with typing “Printer” in the search box right at the bottom left of your screen.
- This will take you to the Control Panel but specifically to the section in which all of the connected devices are displayed.
- Then click on “Add a printer or scanner” and wait for a list of printers connected to appear in front of you.
- As you see your Epson printer there, double-click on it and tap on “Set Up”.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings and click on “Wi-Fi setup”.
- It will take you to the Wi-Fi setup wizard where you have to find and click on your network’s name.
- Click on your network’s name and enter the password to proceed further.
- Wait for a few minutes and you’ll find that your Epson printer has been connected to the Wi-Fi router.
If you’re using a Mac, follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to install the “Epson Connect” printer setup utility application on your Mac.
- Download it from the internet and install the application.
- Once it gets installed, select the product and proceed further.
- You’ll find “Printer Registration” there, click on it and a dialog box will appear on the scene.
- You’ll see the message “Register a printer to Epson Connect”, just click on “OK” to proceed further.
- If you don’t have an account, you’ll have to create one and if you already have an account, you can close the window.
- Just click on “Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print” which will activate the services and you’re done.
- Then open the wireless network connectivity options and enter the password to connect your Epson printer to Wi-Fi.
To get rid of any printer errors without wasting your time you can contact “Printer IT Help”. We know what problems a user can face and what the best solutions are for that. If you can’t connect your printer to the Wi-Fi, are facing an issue with the drivers, or there are any other errors, just give us a call and we’ll be ready with the perfect solution.
Epson Printer Support Related Articles
- How to Connect an Epson Printer to WiFiPrinters are very useful devices and can be seen in almost every office and home. With the introduction of wireless printers, getting prints is now an easier task as there are no cables involved, and…
- How to Setup an Epson PrinterSo, you just bought an Epson printer, but now you’re looking forward to installing it on your PC or laptop. Printers are useful machines but need to be appropriately set up and installed; otherwise, you’ll…
- Ways through Which You Can Connect a Printer to Your ComputerWith time passing by, technology is coming up with new ways to make your life better than it was before. The same is the case with printers which are crucial devices in almost every workplace…
- Connect Canon Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer Wirelessly ? Computers and printers have an endless connection. Whether it’s in the corporate sector or some other, time has witnessed the fact from long ago how printers…
- Epson Printer is Not Printing BlackWhy My Epson Printer is Not Printing Black? Epson Printers are a renowned source of printers and peripherals that have made it into the market long ago and are still in demand because of their…