How to Connect Epson Printer to Laptop?
Epson is one of the leading brands that manufacture top-quality printers. The printers manufactured by Epson are full of features and offer unmatched durability which makes them a preferable choice for users across the globe. From providing high-quality prints and offering a smooth printing process, Epson printers are the best choice. However, some people can’t figure out the right way and keep looking for solutions on how to connect an Epson printer to a laptop and this article can be of huge help for them. With that being said, let’s take a look at the steps required to connect your Epson printer to a laptop:
To connect your Epson printer to a laptop, you need a working USB cable and the setup CD that you will find inside the printer box. If you don’t have the CD, you must contact the seller or search the web for the setup.
The first step in this procedure is plugging the USB cable into the back of the printer. Take the other end of the cable and plug it into the right port present on your laptop. After connecting the USB cable, plug the Epson printer into the power source.
The second step is a series of steps in which you have to install the printer and set up the software with drivers.
- First of all, you have to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and install it.
- After installing it you’ll see the option “Utility”, click on it and proceed ahead by clicking on the “Next’ option.
- Then, you’ll need to accept the License Agreement.
- Once you do that, the setup will install the utility on your laptop.
- Click on “Finish” to end the installation.
- Now, open the Epson Connect Software and select your printer model from the list that will appear on your screen.
- After selecting your printer model, proceed ahead by clicking on “Next”.
- Then, register your printer by selecting the “Printer Registration” option.
- Once you agree with the terms and conditions, click on the “Next” button.
- You’ll receive a notification stating “Register a printer to Epson connects”.
- Click on “OK” and proceed further.
- Then, you’ll be prompted to create an account on Epson Connect.
- To create an account, fill the form and click on the finish after filling in all of the details correctly.
- In case you already have an account on Epson Connect, choose the option I already have an account.
- Once you’re done with it, add your printer.
- Finish the registration process and click on “Close”.
If you’re still wondering how to connect an Epson printer to a computer but can’t find a solution, then you can take help from us. “Printer IT Help” gives you a cost-effective and time-saving solution to any of your problems related to printers. If you are facing any difficulty in finding the right driver or can’t print anything, or facing any other issue, we are here to help.