How to Connect Epson Printer to Laptop?
Epson is one of the leading brands that manufacture top-quality printers. The printers manufactured by Epson are full of features and offer unmatched durability which makes them a preferable choice for users across the globe. From providing high-quality prints and offering a smooth printing process, Epson printers are the best choice. However, some people can’t figure out the right way and keep looking for solutions on how to connect an Epson printer to a laptop and this article can be of huge help for them. With that being said, let’s take a look at the steps required to connect your Epson printer to a laptop:
Before we begin with the steps, you should know that you can connect an Epson printer to a laptop using a USB cable or via Wi-Fi. However, connecting the printer via Wi-Fi is only applicable to the wireless printers. So, to connect your Epson printer to a laptop via a USB cable, you need a working USB cable and the setup CD that you will find inside the printer box. If you don’t have the CD, you must contact the seller or search the web for the setup. Also, before you connect an Epson printer to a laptop, you have to make sure that all of the cables are properly plugged into the socket.
The first step in this procedure is plugging the USB cable into the back of the printer. Take the other end of the cable and plug it into the right port present on your laptop. After connecting the USB cable, plug the Epson printer into the power source.
The second step is a series of steps in which you have to install the printer and set up the software with drivers.
First of all, you have to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and install it.
After installing it you’ll see the option “Utility”, click on it and proceed ahead by clicking on the “Next’ option.
Then, you’ll need to accept the License Agreement.
Once you do that, the setup will install the utility on your laptop.
Click on “Finish” to end the installation.
Now, open the Epson Connect Software and select your printer model from the list that will appear on your screen.
After selecting your printer model, proceed ahead by clicking on “Next”.
Then, register your printer by selecting the “Printer Registration” option.
Once you agree with the terms and conditions, click on the “Next” button.
You’ll receive a notification stating “Register a printer to Epson connects”.
Click on “OK” and proceed further.
Then, you’ll be prompted to create an account on Epson Connect.
To create an account, fill the form and click on the finish after filling in all of the details correctly.
In case you already have an account on Epson Connect, choose the option I already have an account.
Once you’re done with it, add your printer.
Finish the registration process and click on “Close”.
Connecting the printer via Wi-Fi:
Turn on the printer, go to its screen, and press the “Home” button.
As you’ll get to the options, press the arrow keys to reach the option “Wi-Fi Setup” and press “OK” to confirm.
Keep pressing the OK button until you see the selection and then choose the option “Wi-Fi Setup Wizard” to proceed further.
The printer will begin the search for the available networks, you have to choose the one from which you wish to connect the printer.
Enter the password, wait for a while and you’ll get notified by the printer that the setup has been completed.
Press “OK” and you’re done.
So, that’s your answer on “how to connect Epson printer to a laptop” that you’ve been typing continuously on the search engine but not getting the solution.
If you’re still wondering how to connect an Epson printer to a computer but can’t find a solution, then you can take help from us. “Printer IT Help” gives you a cost-effective and time-saving solution to any of your problems related to printers. If you are facing any difficulty in finding the right driver or can’t print anything, or facing any other issue, we are here to help.
Epson Printer Support Articles.
- How to Connect an Epson Printer to WiFiPrinters are very useful devices and can be seen in almost every office and home. With the introduction of wireless printers, getting prints is now an easier task as there are no cables involved, and…
- How to Setup an Epson PrinterSo, you just bought an Epson printer, but now you’re looking forward to installing it on your PC or laptop. Printers are useful machines but need to be appropriately set up and installed; otherwise, you’ll…
- Ways through Which You Can Connect a Printer to Your ComputerWith time passing by, technology is coming up with new ways to make your life better than it was before. The same is the case with printers which are crucial devices in almost every workplace…
- Connect Canon Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Canon Printer to Computer Wirelessly ? Computers and printers have an endless connection. Whether it’s in the corporate sector or some other, time has witnessed the fact from long ago how printers…
- Epson Printer is Not Printing BlackWhy My Epson Printer is Not Printing Black? Epson Printers are a renowned source of printers and peripherals that have made it into the market long ago and are still in demand because of their…
- How to Get Epson Printer OnlineThe question “why does my Epson printer keep going offline” is pretty common, and not only happens with the Epson printer, the issues can pertain to any printer brand whether you own Canon printer, HP…
- Connect Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessly? By successfully catering to the needs of commercial enterprises, Epson’s wide range of printers and peripherals has always been a frontrunner in avant-garde technology, guaranteeing inimitable brand value…
- Fix Your Offline Epson PrinterFix Your Offline Epson Printer: Top 2 Methods If you have been wondering “why is my Epson printer offline”, you’re not the only one. There can be manifold reasons why such issues crop up to…