How to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessly?
Most printers nowadays can connect to wireless networks, and with most operating systems including the latest Windows and Mac laptops, you’ll be able to easily print from anywhere in your home. However, there may be some difficulty while trying to connect printer to computer as it requires a few steps.
If you don’t have network settings installed on your computer, don’t worry, they can be easily installed. Don’t be alarmed if it’s challenging though – most people find this kind of task definitely worth the time spent getting it done right. You can follow the steps given below to connect printer to computer without hassle.
Connecting Printer to the Home Network
- Setting up a wireless printer is easy. If your printer is wireless, you’ll see an icon on the screen for connecting to your wireless network.
- Simply click the icon and follow the prompts for adding devices to your network.
- You will need to select your SSID (network name) and enter your password if you have one set up for security
- Once you connect your network printer to your laptop via Wi-Fi, it is no longer necessary for the computer to be connected directly to the same wireless network.
- You can print documents once they are transferred via WiFi on your printer’s touch screen panel (just like you would on an iPad). Click the network printer in the “Print” dialog in any program to print to it.
So, these are the steps that you can followto connect your printer theWiFi.Remember, this is the first step to connect a printer to a laptop via WiFi. Once you are done with this step, no you can proceed forward. Keep in mind that sometimes WiFi networks are not stable that may cause immense trouble while connecting the devices. So, make sure that your home network is utterly stable. You should also ensure that the network has decent speed. If you feel that your WiFi network is not stable, you should consider getting in touch with your internet provider. The person will resolve the network related issues if it had any. Once you are ready with all these things, now you can move for the next step. Please follow the below-mentioned stepsif you wanted to know how to connect a printer to a laptop via WiFi.
Connecting The Wireless Printer to the Computer
- Your computer can find a printer connected to the same network.
- Hitting Start should take you to the Desktop and then go to the Settings menu.
- The quickest way is probably to right-click on your Start menu button and then left-click Change Settings in the context menu that appears.
- Then select Devices in the left sidebar that appears and then select Printers & scanners.
- You can search for printers by clicking on Find Printer which will bring up a wizard, or you can manually choose what printer you wish to use by selecting Add Printer.
- If Windows doesn’t find your printer, select The printer that I want isn’t listed, install the drivers and try again.
There are multiple methods you can follow to figure out how to connect printer to computer wirelessly but the aforementioned steps are easy to follow and you won’t find them much difficult. You can also refer to the printer’s manual for help. In case nothing has helped you out to connect your printer to computer, let us help you out.
We at Printer IT help are a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, ready to help you out in printer setup and fixing other printer related issues. We’re proud to be able to give qualified assistance regardless of the brands or models of printer you might be using. So, feel free to get in touch with right now.
The Bottom Line
That’s all I had to share; I hope this piece of writing will be beneficial for you. Nonetheless, if you are still in doubts whether you should get in touch with us or not. Let me tell you that you will not be disappointed with our services. We charge a pretty reasonable amount for all our services. Additionally, we are not new in the industry. We have been around for so many years, and our track record is enough to make you astonished.
We never leave any stone unturned to fetch the results that our clients want. No matter what kind of printer you use, if it has any issue, we will make it work perfectly; that’s our promise. If you had question – how to connect a printer to a laptop via WiFi, you have found the answer now.
Nonetheless, if you ever face any issues with your printer, please let us know how we can help you. Thank you for reading this write-up.
Cannon Printer Support Articles.
- How to Connect a Canon Printer to a LaptopPrinters are used in homes, offices, and schools as printing is a necessary task there. So, after buying a Canon printer or any other printer, you think about the ways to connect it to your…
- What to Do If Your Canon Printer Won’t Connect to the Wi-FiPrinters are very useful machines but just like every machine out there, they often cause problems. Wireless printers definitely make your printing tasks easier but connecting them to the Wi-Fi is not an easy task….
- Why your Canon Printer is Not Printing ProperlyCanon printers are known for their splendid print qualities and the fact that they are very durable. As printers are also technical devices, you’re most likely to face major and minor issues while using them….
- How to Connect a Canon Printer to ComputerCanon is one of the best printer manufacturers in the world and is considered the best for photo printing. Buying a Canon printer means you’re getting a cost-effective option to get top-quality photo prints as…
- How to Set Up Your Canon PrinterSo, you’ve just bought a new printer and can’t seem to find the perfect way to connect it to your computer or laptop? This is a common situation faced by many printer users and most…
- Out Prints From a Chromebook using Canon PrinterHow to Use Your Canon Printer to Take Out Prints From a Chromebook Gone are the times when you were only able to take out prints from a laptop or PC. Now, you can get…
- Effective Methods when Your Canon Printer Goes OfflineThree Effective Methods to Use If Your Canon Printer Goes Offline Canon is a renowned printer manufacturer that is popular for its top-graded and durable printers. But, just like any other piece of hardware, Canon…
- Connect Canon Printer to ChromebookHow to Connect a Canon Printer to a Chromebook? Gone are the days when we had to rely on limited printing options that neither had the ability to produce quality prints nor were efficient. Now,…
- Ways through Which You Can Connect a Printer to Your ComputerWith time passing by, technology is coming up with new ways to make your life better than it was before. The same is the case with printers which are crucial devices in almost every workplace…
- Connect My Canon Wireless PrinterHow Do I Connect My Canon Wireless Printer? Printers are one of the essential devices these days but using them might not be straightforward for everyone. It’s true that older models of printers were comparatively…