How to Connect Epson Printers to WiFi?
Epson has been producing many multi-dimensional printers as well as peripherals over the years. These have been immensely helpful in providing us with some sharply printed all-purpose sheets. But with time, certain problems can crop up. And you can also find yourself tangled while setting it up when you first bring it home.
With that being said, let’s straightaway dive into the steps how you can connect Epson printers to WiFi.
How to Connect Epson l3150 Printer to laptop Wi-Fi
- First, you have to hold down the WPS button on the wireless router until the security light flashes. You can also refer to the documentation provided with your wireless router for other necessary details.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the light blinks.
- When a connection is established, the light turns on. And your printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
How to Connect Epson l450 Printer to Wi-Fi Router
- To connect your Epson l450 printer to a WPS-enabled router, press the WPS button on your router or access point.
- Press and hold down the Wi-Fi button on your printer for at least 3 seconds. When the Wi-Fi light turns green, it indicates a successful connection.
How to Connect Epson l565 Printer to laptop through WiFi
- To connect your Epson l565 Printer to laptop Wi-Fi, head to the control panel of your printer.
- Drive to the Wi-Fi Setup and then to the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Your printer will now start searching for networks, when you see the name of your network appearing on the screen, enter the password and pair the devices.
- Once it is done your printer is established with your preferred WiFi network.
How to Connect Epson lx 310 Printer to Computer
- First, open any browser on your computer and search for the driver of Epson lx 310 and install the driver on your Windows device.
- Proceed with agreeing to all the prompts appearing on the screen.
- Now, go to the search panel of your windows device through the start button and then search for “Devices and printers”
- Set the EPSON LX-310 ESC/P as your default printer By right-clicking on the icon and selecting “Select as Default printer” and select “Print Server Properties”.
- If you don’t see the name of your printer listed over there, click on my printer that isn’t listed and add manually by clicking on “Add a local printer”.
- Click on the appearing ports and you are done.
That was it with. In case you’re wondering how to connect the Epson l3110 printer or l5190 printer to your computer, the steps are quite the same.
If you are still experiencing complexities while establishing the connection, feel free to seek our assistance. We at “Printer IT Help” are one-stop-shop assisting you with all those issues that pertains to printers whether it’s Epson, Canon, HP, etc. So feel at ease while connecting with us and let our experts help you out.
Epson Printer Installation Support Articles
- Connect Printer to Computer WirelesslyHow to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessly? By successfully catering to the needs of commercial enterprises, Epson’s wide range of printers and peripherals has always been a frontrunner in avant-garde…
- Fix Your Offline Epson PrinterFix Your Offline Epson Printer: Top 2 Methods If you have been wondering “why is my Epson printer offline”, you’re not the only one. There can be manifold reasons why…
- Connect Epson Printer to MacHow to Connect Your Epson Printer to Mac? So you have got an Epson printer and are wondering how to connect it with a Mac. It’s okay; you’re not the…
- Connect Epson Printer to Wi-FiEasy Guide to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi It has been almost two decades since a renowned brand like Epson has been addressing several needs of homes, businesses, and commercial…
- Connect Epson Printers to WiFiHow to Connect Epson Printers to WiFi? Epson has been producing many multi-dimensional printers as well as peripherals over the years. These have been immensely helpful in providing us with…