Epson Printer Wireless Setup & Troubleshoot Support
Printers have made their presence significant in today’s world. From individuals to big corporates, all of them use Printers to generate a hard copy of your soft copy. Printers can help you print, copy and scan all types of documents effectively and give out output in the form of graphics and text on a standard size of paper.
Epson has got an extensive range of multifunction printers which you choose from. You can set up your Epson printer yourself without needing any external help. Your Epson printer setup Mac can be a cakewalk if you follow the steps given below:
- Download the Epson connect printer setup utility and run it.
- After you are done with downloading it, click “CONTINUE”.
- You need to click ‘Continue’ to the Software License Agreement and then click ‘Agree’.
- Proceed further by selecting the product you’re using. After you’ve chosen the product, click ‘Next’.
Note: If the windows don’t open automatically due to any reason, you need to open the finder window and select APPLICATION>Epson Software. You need to double click on EPSON CONNECT PRINTER SETUP to proceed.
- Do the Printer registration and then click Next to continue.
- ‘Register a printer to Epson connect’ would be displayed, and you need to click ‘OK’.
- Next, you’ll have to accept the terms and conditions by ticking the check-box and then click next.
- Follow one of the two steps to proceed further.
- Click on ‘Create Epson connect account’ if you are creating a new account.
- Click ‘I already have an account’ if you register a new product with an already existing account. You can fill the Add a new printer form and click OK to proceed.
- Click ‘Close’ for the next step.
- ‘Activate Scan to cloud and Remove Unit’ instructions are provided for you to refer and activate the Scan to cloud and Remote services.
How do I connect my epson printer to a new wireless router?
The Epson printer setup for Mac is complete. Epson connect printer setup Chromebook follows steps than Mac setup. Let us now look at how you can set up your Chromebook through these easy steps given below:
- Your Chromebook and the Epson printer must connect with the same Wi-Fi before you start setting up the connection between the two.
- Now that the Chromebook is recognizing your printer, go to the Chrome OS. You need to navigate to your profile photo and click on settings. Scroll down till you can find the Advanced option and click on it.
- You will find the ‘Printing’ section in the Advanced option, and you need to click on it.
- Printers/Google cloud print option would be displayed in the printing section, depending on the version of Chromebook you are on.
- Click on the ‘Add printers’ option, and you will find the list of new devices detected by the Chromebook. Find your printer and click ‘Add’ to proceed.
- Click on the Register button, which will appear next to the printer.
- A confirmation message would be displayed on your product’s LCD after you click ‘Register’ on the confirmation screen.
- Click OK on your product to affirm the Google cloud print connection and try to print a page to try it out.
This concludes the Epson printer setup wireless for Chromebook. There might still be an issue that might arise, and it is a common problem faced by many people out there. With the advance in technology, people have been using new wireless Wi-Fi. You might also wonder – how do I connect my Epson printer to a new wireless router? We have got you covered on this. Just follow the steps given below to connect your printer to the wireless route easily:
- Printer and wireless routers can connect through the WPS setup.
- Press and hold the wireless button on the printer for 3 seconds until the wireless light blinks. If your printer doesn’t have a wireless button but has a control panel with menus, you can navigate the network settings/ wireless settings menu.
- Touch the ‘Wi-Fi protected setup’ then click on the ‘Push button’.
- Click on ‘Start’.
- Next step involves clicking on the WPS button on the router until the WPS light blinks.
- It can take up to two minutes for the printer to connect with the router.
When the printer setup is complete, you can download the software on your mobile or pc and start printing.
Epson printer showing offline?
Another problem that might arise while setting up a printer or even after the printer is set up is the Epson printer showing offline. There might be several reasons for which the Epson printer says offline. You can follow the steps mentioned below for Epson printer troubleshoot and change the status from ‘offline’ to ‘online’.
- You can try to restart the printer and give it a minute to finish the booting process. This might help fix the Epson printer problem.
- You can disable the Use printer offline feature of your Epson printer. Follow the steps given below to try fixing the Epson printer errors by Use the printer offline feature.
- Press Windows logo key + R to turn on the run box.
- You need to type in Control in the dialogue box and hit Enter.
- Click on devices and printers by setting the ‘view by’ to large icons.
- Right-click on the printer you are facing any issue with and click on ‘See what’s printing’.
- Click ‘Printer’ and make sure that use printer offline is not ticked.
- Click ‘Printer’ again, and this time you need to tick on the ‘Set as default printer’.
Following these steps might work well as an Epson printer offline fix. There still might be an issue that might prompt the message that your Epson printer is offline Windows 10. You can try updating the printer driver or reinstall your Epson printer to change the status ‘Your Epson printer is Offline’ to ‘Online’.
In case you are still figuring out how to deal with this issue. Feel free to get in touch with our team of professionals at ‘Printer IT help’ and let us have to opportunity to help you out and serve you better. Give us a call right now.
Stop Waiting, Start Communicating.
Talk To Our Professionals Right Now & Put An End To Those Muddles.
Looking for the best solutions to connect to wireless printer? Or any kind of problem appertaining to your printer? Contact us right now; we'll be more than happy to assist.
Fill in your details. Our engineer will contact shortly.
Epson Printer Help & Support Articles
Printers are very useful devices and can be seen in almost every office and home. With the introduction of wireless printers, getting prints is now an easier task as there…
So, you just bought an Epson printer, but now you’re looking forward to installing it on your PC or laptop. Printers are useful machines but need to be appropriately set…
With time passing by, technology is coming up with new ways to make your life better than it was before. The same is the case with printers which are crucial…
How to Connect Canon Printer to Computer Wirelessly ? Computers and printers have an endless connection. Whether it’s in the corporate sector or some other, time has witnessed the fact…
Why My Epson Printer is Not Printing Black? Epson Printers are a renowned source of printers and peripherals that have made it into the market long ago and are still…
The question “why does my Epson printer keep going offline” is pretty common, and not only happens with the Epson printer, the issues can pertain to any printer brand whether…
How to Connect Printer to Computer Wirelessly? By successfully catering to the needs of commercial enterprises, Epson’s wide range of printers and peripherals has always been a frontrunner in avant-garde…
Fix Your Offline Epson Printer: Top 2 Methods If you have been wondering “why is my Epson printer offline”, you’re not the only one. There can be manifold reasons why…
How to Connect Your Epson Printer to Mac? So you have got an Epson printer and are wondering how to connect it with a Mac. It’s okay; you’re not the…